Leg
Unknown
2 weeks ago I maneged to fall off the stairs [in my friends house].
thats my luck I guess, becasue it happened just before the Gay pride in Rome [that I missed as you might notice] then I "had" a birthday that I didnt do anything excepet lay in bed.
thanks mom and dad for calling.
Now, 2 weeks later, I'm still at bed, although I did go out for work this last week. And this fact didnt do a lot of good... not to my leg and not to my walet.
being crippeld cost A LOT OF MONEY T_T
...I do think that my left leg is now stronger then the right leg that is crippled... it feels wierd.

weeeell, at least I gave myself a present [my tattoo], because it seems that it was my only present I got.
I really hate this birthday, I officialy hate this year, the 23rd year of my life.

and I can't keep wondering...
If there was a zombie attack... I'd be eating some children already...
or pretty screaming girls...



I'm going off topic and this means... I must go back to my books.
matane!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses